Update on Friday, July 31
As per Public Health requirements, starting July 31st, face masks are mandatory for everyone entering ourdealership.
> Click here for more information
Update on Wednesday, March 25
We've updated our website to better accommodate the needs of our customers.
- For financial relief information, please visit our Covid-19 Financial Relief page
Update on Tuesday, March 24
We are committed to protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, neighbours, and friends. Consistent with the declaration of a State of Emergency in Nova Scotia, we fully support and have taken the following steps to ensure we adhere to the necessary measures.
As part of our social distancing strategy, we have taken steps inside the dealership to restrict groups to a maximum of 5 people in any given workspace area.
We will continue to exercise enhanced cleaning measures in our dealership and collision centre including continuous cleaning of high-touch surfaces in all areas of our dealership, vehicles in showroom, vehicles being test-driven, and vehicles being delivered.
Updated Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 7:30am-5:30pm
- All visits to our showroom will be by sales appointment only. Please make an appointment by calling (902) 625-1338 or emailing email@example.com. Remember you can shop online 24/7 at www.cansoford.ca. Please contact us by your preferred method of communication text, phone, website or website instant messaging.
- We are equipped to communicate most information (including financing details and credit applications) remotely, so time spent in the showroom can be minimized.
- As a reminder, we are sanitizing all surfaces and major touch-points regularly-vehicles in the showroom, vehicles being test-driven, etc.
Service & Parts Department
- At Canso Ford, we recognize how vitally important it is to have access to safe personal transportation as many of our customers live in rural areas underserved by public transportation. It’s with that in mind we remain committed to keeping our Service, Parts and Collision Centre Departments open.
- Service will operate to customers by appointment only.
- Please make an appointment by calling (902) 625-1338 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To protect our employees and customers, we are suspending our complimentary service shuttle and service loaner program.
- Pick up & drop off services will be available; we will try our best to accommodate all requests.
- The Collision Centre will follow the same best practices that our Parts & Service departments are following.
- The centre will remain open by appointment only.
- Please make an appointment by calling (902) 625-3010 or emailing email@example.com
- To protect our employees and customers the office will remained locked with contact information on the door. Only one customer at a time will be permitted to enter the facility.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and incredible support.
Update on Monday, March 23
In response to the Nova Scotia Government declaring a state of emergency and to reassess how best to serve our customers, Canso Ford will be closed Monday.
We are committed to the safety of our community, and also to serving our customers. Please stay tuned to our Facebook page and website for updates on how we will continue to serve you in the future during this unprecedented time.
Statement on Monday, March 16
To our valued customers, employees and friends,
Canso Ford Sales is committed to protecting the health and well being of our employees, customers and communities. We believe it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize the health and well-being of our customers and employees while also playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders as they work to contain the virus.
We are reaching out to you in all transparency to make sure we mutually provide a safe, healthy and efficient environment for our employees, suppliers and customers. We want you to know that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and have taken the following preventative steps toward ensuring safe and clean facilities:
- Our employees are receiving continuous communications regarding preventative measures on how to protect against the transmission of the virus (including washing hands regularly, implementing hand sanitizer stations, frequent cleaning of high-touch areas, to name a few).
- Employees who are not feeling well have been asked to stay home. We have placed restrictions on all work-related travel both domestic and international as well as a 14-day quarantine on all staff returning from travel outside of Canada.
- We will continue to exercise enhanced cleaning measures in our dealership and collision centre including continuous cleaning of high-touch surfaces in all areas of our dealership, vehicles in showroom, service customer vehicles, vehicles being test-driven, and vehicles being delivered.
- As recommended by public health authorities, if you have travelled within the last 14 days domestically or internationally, we ask that you take the advice of our health authorities and self-isolate. Please refrain from coming to the dealership for the safety of our employees and other customers during this isolation period. If you are not feeling well, we ask that you consider communicating with us using other means such as chat, text, phone, email, etc.
- As an additional precaution we've asked our team members to refrain from shaking hands. Please accept this as a sign of respect and consideration for your health and safety.
We will continue monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates, and will respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.