Canso Ford is pleased to offer a position for a Receptionist & Administrative Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity with excellent earning potential.
- $14-16 per hour
- Comprehensive group benefit package, including Ford Pension Plan
- Continuous training and development in a dynamic team environment
- Employee pricing on all products and services
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Send invoices, receive and issue payments, perform clerical duties (such as filing and distributing mail)
- Answer telephone, and relay telephone calls and messages
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Order office supplies
- Strong computer knowledge including: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is a must
- Team Player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills/Effective interpersonal skills/Outgoing
- Quick learner/Adaptable/Self-motivated
Candidate must also possess a valid driver's license.
- College certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years, or equivalent experience.
- Must possess valid driver’s license
How to apply:
9 MacIntosh Avenue
Port Hawkesbury, NS B9A 3K4
From: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM